Butterflies are so sweet… I really love it… and I’m completly in love with those BUTTERFLIES stamps.
To make this card, you’ll need some remaining papers, some cardstocks and TINGTURA stamps: the small butterflies and 100% Love.
- Border punch a strip of paper and attach along the bottom of your cardstock. You can ink it, with brown or black ink.
- Then punch or cut 8 circles, ink it too, and layer onto the card as shown on my card.
- Cut a trunk in brown cardstock, drawing it beforeand glue it.
- Due cut a little bird and glue it on the three.
- Stamp the Butterflies onto the cardstock and onto the tree so that it gives this impression of flying butterflies.
- Add a sentiment stamp, I’ve use the 100% love stamp, but there are lots of other TINGTURA stamps in swedish.
-Punch a flower in fine paper ( several at the same time as the paper is very fine), separate the different layers and glue it, using a circle of paper ( stamped with the Butterflies) to make the heart of the flower.
- Add some pearls, and here you are!
Hope you like my card! See you soon!
Hugs from France,